Cargo transportation is a complicated process that requires constant monitoring and ownership of relevant data at every step of the way.
Services for cargo tracking throughout the entire route include:
- Message to the shipper of the shipment date of the goods;
- Informing the shipper about the whereabouts of the goods on request at any time of its transportation;
- Informing the shipper about the shipment situation on the route;
- Informing shipper about the status of the route and the willingness of intermediate points for handling;
- Informing the shipper of the completion of the operations at the intermediate points of processing;
- Informing the shipper about crossing state borders, the parish and the release of the cargo from the customs terminal.